Original Bear Paw Creek 25″ Creative Movement Scarf Sets
- Set of 6 scarves, no storage bag – 1 of each color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple $18
- Add on set of 12 scarves, no storage bag – 2 of each color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple $35
- Set of 13 Scarves with Storage bag – Same as Add On Set of 12, and includes one white teacher/leader scarf $38
Kits with Music
In May 2019, Bear Paw Creek acquired aeIDEAS line of scarves that have been around for over 30 years!
- 25″ Group Kit – 2 of each color: Purple, Lavender, Royal Blue, Medium Blue, Kelly Green, Lime Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, White, and Black. Instructional inserts and IDEAS Primary Music CD. $72
- 25″ Individual Kit – 1 of each color above with insert and cd. $42
- 36″ Group Kit – 2 of each color, insert, IDEAS Intermediate Music cd $116
- 36″ Individual Rainbow Scarf Kit – 2 of each color: red, orange, yellow, kelly green, royal blue, and purple, instructional insert, IDEAS music cd. $67
- 54″ Group Kit 2 of each color: black, white, pink, red, orange, yellow, kelly green, lime green, royal blue, medium blue, purple, and lavender with instructional insert and IDEAS Music III cd. $156
- 54″ Individual Kit – 1 of each color above $97
- 25″ Rainbow Scarf Kit – 2 of each: red, orange, yellow, kelly green, royal blue, purple with CDIII. $42
- 36″ Rainbow Scarf Kit – Same as above. $67
- 54″ Rainbow Scarf Kit – Same as above. $95
My Many Colored Days Kits
- The board book My Many Colored Days, by Dr. Seuss.
- IDEAS Music Color cd
- Group includes: 20 durable 25” square, washable nylon scarves – 2 of each of the following 11 colors: red, orange, yellow, kelly green, royal blue, purple, brown, pink, grey, black. One for each hand, or enough for an early childhood class.
- Individual Kit: 10 – 25″ creative movement scarves of each color above.
Use the kit to reinforce:
Identifying and Exploring Mood.
Creating Movement to Match Music.
Starting and Stopping–Motor Control.
Joyful Times Spent with Parents, Teachers, Caregivers, Books, Music, and Movement.
Read the book to your child(ren).
Discuss how the gray tulle scarves look, feel and flow differently than the other scarves. How this color relates to the story – “(gray)…does not move.”
Explore the scarf colors. Move them through space. Make air pathways with them, then walk and turn with the scarves.
Read the story again, moving the matching scarf to the music for each page.
Switch colors and repeat this activity on many days.
Play the complete music pieces for longer movement experiences.
Play dress up, and dress up stuffed animals with scarves. Be sure to say the scarf color when it is chosen.
Now make up new ways to use the book, scarves, and music! Its all inside of you!
Color Dance Scarf Kit
This kit includes Ann Jonas’ Color Dance Book, Music, and scarves.
Group Kit includes: 2 each 54″ Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple with one each white and black 9′ canopy, book, and cd – $165
Individual Kit includes: 1 each 27″ scarf Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple with one each white and black 54″ scarf, book, and cd $80