This kit includes Ann Jonas’ Color Dance Book, Music, and scarves. This kit is a unique dance therapy accessory to be used with children and groups of all ages.
- Read the book to your child(ren).
- Listen to the CD comprised of children’s voices and music.
- Discuss the musical choices to interpret the colors, describing bold, quiet, smooth, and rhythmic styles. Have children read the books as a script, using the separate music tracks and scarves named in the book, moving the scarves to match each musical selection’s expression and timing.
- Experiment with “blending” scarf colors to create secondary hues.
- Improvise movement with scarves for each segment of text and music.
- Perform the entire piece using narration, music, and movement.
- Make up new ways to use the book, scarves, and music!
- It’s all inside of you!
Group Kit includes: 2 each 50″ Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple with one each white and black 9′ canopy, book, and cd – $165
Small Kit includes: 1 each 25″ scarf Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple with one each white and black 50″ scarf, book, and cd $80